A penguin and a polar bear are sitting on an iceberg. The penguin yells, "No Soap Radio!" They both jump in the water.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Krasinski in Jarhead

If you know me, have met me, or have shared an elevator ride with me, I've probably had enough time to ask you if you watch The Office. I'm of course referring to the hit NBC show and not its inferior British parent show, which pales in comparison to the rich characters in the American version. I usually watch an episode daily, whether online or DVD, and because there's only three seasons thus far I've seen every episode quite a few times.

So, I'm a little obsessed, so much so that The Office theme song is my unashamed ring tone.

That being the case, I'm also obsessed with the actors in the show, Jim and Pam bearing the brunt of my two-steps-from-stalker interest. I'm always surprised to learn something new about the show or the actors in it, and with the season four premiere slowly approaching (ten days and counting) I'm kicking my stalkerdom into high gear so that there's not one single piece of The Office datum I won't have in my cranium come next Thursday.

For instance, did anyone else know John Krasinski (Jim) played a small part in the movie Jarhead?


Or did you know Jenna Fischer (Pam) wrote, directed, and starred in the 2004 mockumentary LolliLove.

They have lives outside of the television. How weird.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liar. I got Rick Roll'd by your ringtone.

9/17/2007 08:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home