A penguin and a polar bear are sitting on an iceberg. The penguin yells, "No Soap Radio!" They both jump in the water.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Ugh....

I have been awake since 7 p.m. Saturday night. It is now 7 a.m. Monday morning.

I have been working in the Carolinian office since sometime around 5 p.m. Sunday. I repeat, it is 7 a.m. Monday morning.

My iPod just died, and the only music on this computer's iTunes is Tori Amos, The Rolling Stones, and Hanson.

There is a God, and he hates me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe Killian said...

I'm pretty sure I put the Rolling Stones on there. And you can thank me later.

Tori Amos and Hanson...I have no fucking clue.

1/08/2007 05:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't look at me. I gave up Hanson after 8th grade.

New issue looks great, btw.

1/12/2007 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home