A penguin and a polar bear are sitting on an iceberg. The penguin yells, "No Soap Radio!" They both jump in the water.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Congratulations universe, you win

Variety.com -- Dunder Mifflin is going interactive.

In a rare deal to turn a network live-action sitcom into a videogame, casual gamemaker MumboJumbo has licensed rights to "The Office" from NBC Universal.

Peacock net comedy will be the first-ever Hollywood license for the publisher, which makes inexpensive arcade-style games. It plans to turn "The Office" into a humorous game in which players have to handle jobs and play pranks at Dunder Mifflin's Scranton branch.
Full article here

I stopped playing video games a few years ago when school and writing began to take over my schedule. Don't get me wrong, I still fit in a game of Madden here and there. My serious gaming days have been over for quite some time though.

But a video game based on The Office? Why God? Why create temptation you know I can't resist?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home