A penguin and a polar bear are sitting on an iceberg. The penguin yells, "No Soap Radio!" They both jump in the water.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Why do atheists care about religion?


Techno music and poor production value aside, I agree with every word of this video. North Carolina does indeed say in its constitution that no atheist can hold office. I'm glad I quit before making Eagle Scout. I hate blue laws. I hate that people think this is a Christian nation. I hate that a lot of people are ignorant to think it was founded on Christianity. Grrrr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

All of those reasons you listed also apply to why I can't just live and let live, even though my beliefs generally encourage tolerance of other religions, including Christianity. They are also why I roll my eyes nearly out of my head anytime I hear a Christian talk about what a persecuted minority they are in America.

3/12/2007 11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home