A penguin and a polar bear are sitting on an iceberg. The penguin yells, "No Soap Radio!" They both jump in the water.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Spartan Mail Center

I was looking up the UNCG Post Office website for an explanation as to why UPS had confirmed delivering a package I'm expecting but the post office is dragging ass in notifying me, and I found this.

I died. Does anyone know why this is funny? Does Sparty Spartan actually get mail? Can you open a mailbox with a spear? Is the helmet really neccesary indoors?

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe Killian said...

This is why Superhero costumes would be ridiculous in real life.

The guy looks like Hawkman only...you know...he also looks like a dick.

11/16/2006 06:14:00 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

He's mesmerized by our modern technology. A wall of metal? With Arabic numerals? And a little dial? What mysteries can these rows upon rows of tiny boxes hold?

11/17/2006 09:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home