A penguin and a polar bear are sitting on an iceberg. The penguin yells, "No Soap Radio!" They both jump in the water.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Of course you know, this means war

I'm sitting idly in my room, flipping between a few choice Eminem and Jack Johnson tracks, when I hear a knock at the door. "It's open," I answer without looking up from the computer screen.

***BOOM***

The first thud is echoed by rampant footsteps retreating down the hall. Thinking someone had kicked my door, I get up to inspect the damage, if any. I open it, look down, rub my eyes and close the door back. I had found this...

...and I wasn't sure what to make of it. Someone pranked their own CA. That's shaving cream you see, and it splatted much more than I could capture on camera. There was a good 7 foot splatter pattern going up the wall and down the hallway.

Here's how they did it, or how they explained it to me (and "they" will go unnamed because I'm not writing them up and neither is anyone else). They took a large manilla envelope and filled it to the brim with shaving cream. Then they placed it at the the crack at the bottom of my door, knocked, and stomped. The goal was to shoot shaving cream into my room, scaring another viscous substance out of me. Luckily the crack is too slim and it didn't go as planned.

But oh, the plot thickens. This was planned for at least 24 hours, because I found out my fellow CA, Lake, was the one that gave them the envelope, last night. She also scoped out the entrance to my room earlier today to make sure there was nothing expensive that could have been damaged. She's a sneaky one, so I showed her how easy it is to hide a palmful of shaving cream.

That picture was taken just before I coated the other side of her face as well.

And now it's on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home