A penguin and a polar bear are sitting on an iceberg. The penguin yells, "No Soap Radio!" They both jump in the water.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I don't got Sips

Well, I did say it wasn't entirely official. If anyone is wondering why there's no Sips in this week's Go Triad (technically last week's, I'm a bit behind on my blogging), budget tightness resulted in no Sips, for now at least.

Oh well. As the French say, "Ce la vie," which roughly translates to "that sucks just a bit." Cheap Eats still runs bi-weekly, meaning not this week but next week (I've had numerous debates over whether bi-weekly really means twice a month or twice a week, and I've concluded that if you don't immediately understand what I mean when I say bi-weekly then I want you to get away from me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home