A penguin and a polar bear are sitting on an iceberg. The penguin yells, "No Soap Radio!" They both jump in the water.

Friday, March 31, 2006

No love for Kanye

The Seahawk - For the biggest hip-hop act in the nation, Kanye West's ticket sales at UNCW sure did not seem to reflect this popularity. The large campout for tickets that many anticipated did not happen, as well as the long lines or sellouts. A month after tickets first went on sale , just over half of the available seats have been sold.

When Dave Chappelle came to UNCW, people camped out for tickets starting at 9pm the night before. Ticket sales opened at 7am and they sold out that afternoon. I was in line for four hours and I still got crap seats.

Yet somehow Kanye can't sell out, even over the course of weeks. What gives UNCW? When I left did I take all the taste in good music with me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it has to do with the way he acts in the media. People don't like him because he says what he feels.

So wanna go?

4/01/2006 11:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home